Wednesday, December 23, 2009

White Wednesday = White Christmas?


It's 2 days before Christmas and we awoke to this beautiful site!
This is the view from my kitchen window...
we have about 5 inches so far.
I usually don't care much for snow...being from the South,
I'm used to warmer Christmases.
However, now that we're in Colorado, 
I really do dream of having a White Christmas!

What better item to display for White Wednesday
than this God-Given beauty!

The message of Christmas is often disregarded
when we get caught up in the commercialization of Christmas.
My brother-in-law and his family bake a cake
to celebrate Jesus' birthday each year.
I think we'll carry on that tradition in our home this year as well.

~We have so much to be thankful for ~
mostly for each other and good friends,
and you know...
Tidings of Comfort and Joy...


Do you believe?
In the reason for this season,
in Jesus, in Santa,
in the possibility of Miracles?

I hope that you are all enjoying this season with your families and friends.

This is the time of year where I feel like its okay to be a kid again.
I get so much joy from seeing my daughter's surprise
when she sees what Santa has left for her beneath the tree
 on Christmas morning.
This is my chance to relive the joys of my childhood
 through my daughter
and I love every minute of it!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
May you be as blessed as I am with the joy that this season brings.
Forget all of your troubles for a while and focus only
on what you have to be thankful for.



Holiday Hugs and Kisses!



With Love,
Destiny

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view you have today...all that cold WHITE stuff looks AWESOME!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful,
    Merry Christmas,
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to have a white Christmas too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Destiny! You have a truly wonderful blog here!!! I love a white Christmas...and we have had a lot of beautiful, fluffy white snow too :)

    Many blessings for a happy, healthy, and peaceful new year!!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Read More

Read More

Search My Blog