Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No Energy + "Vacation" Coming Up...

I've been SO tired lately...
nothing too unusual, but for some reason,
I've had even less energy than normal!

I spent the entire day doing laundry and packing for our vacation.
We're heading back South to Tennessee this weekend
to stay for a week at Chickasaw State Park.
I've written about it before...
It's a place I've been going since I was a kid.
My family (paternal) rents out most of the cabins 
and we spend the entire week catching up.

I haven't seen my father in a year and a half
(or my step mom or sisters)!
I'm so excited for them to see how my little Bailey is blossoming 
into such a sweet little girl.
She's changed drastically since they saw her last in December 2008!
Bailey is going to have so much fun playing with her cousins
and there are about 4 different playgrounds there
along with a lake/beach area
paddle boats, horses,
and lots of Scrabble to keep her busy! 
(She likes to draw the letters -
just as I did for my dad when I was her age!
Scrabble is a family tradition...taken a little too serious at times!)

I have 3 days to catch up on my rest
and then we fly into Nashville on Sunday...
just me and Bailey...
sort of a little "girls day" for us.
She has always done well on planes.
I think this will be her 17th or 18th flight.
She has done some travelin' that's for sure!
She's an old pro now!
(The difference now is that she
REALLY likes to talk and sing...
that could be bad...)

I'll post more later regarding the latest news
 involving our possible move back South!
(Hint: Due to the housing market being so horrible,
things aren't looking too good for us...)

2 comments:

  1. We. Cannot. Wait. Yeeehaww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have the best time!!! Enjoy your time with your family and I look forward to hearing all about the possible move.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Read More

Read More

Search My Blog