Monday, May 03, 2010

I "Heart" Ruffles!!!! - Check these out!

Okay, so most of you know Jeanne from
A Bushel and a Peck
(and a hug around the neck)
If you don't,
I demand you to come out from beneath the rock
that you've been hiding under!

You HAVE to check out her new line of merchandise at

I love Ruffles! (...hence the name of my shop!)
She has created the cutest line of aprons, totes, lampshades, and accessories
with TONS of RUFFLES!!!!!

I'll share with you some of her beautiful creations here...

The Linen Ruffled Tote -
MY FAVORITE!!!
I have the original Ruffle Tote and adore it!
I get sooooooo many compliments on it!

The Ruffled Apron -
My second favorite!
I admit, that I don't cook too often these days,
but if hubby would buy me this...
things could change!
The Chloe Lampshade
This is just SO adorable!
Okay, wipe the drool off of your face now...
and get on over to Jeanne's shop to purchase some of this
Ruffled bliss!!!

Did I mention that she's having a giveaway?
Yep...a $200 credit to her Etsy shop...
that would buy all of the things I mentioned and more!
But don't enter the contest...
It's my turn to win!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Jeanne has amazing talent...and that ruffle tote and apron are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Read More

Read More

Search My Blog