Wednesday, January 06, 2010

White Wednesday - Is it Wednesday ALREADY?!




For today's White Wednesday,
I skipped around my house
searching for things to photograph.
I had more trouble than usual...
I think I'm running out of white...atleast downstairs.
Next week I'll have to head upstairs!
Here are today's White Wednesday photos....
Enjoy and have a great rest of the week!!


My ever-so-faithful morning cup of coffee posing before my crown canister set!


My favorite Ruffle Tote ~ Created by Jeanne ~


More ruffles on my living room throw pillows!


Tiny keyhole detailing on one of my mirrors


Cups and saucers in the dining room


Winter beauty in my own backyard!

Happy Wednesday!

(Check out the other White Wednesday posts by clicking the link on my sidebar.)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! So funny...I almost named my picture today "winter trees". Great minds think alike! :)

    xo,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures ~ A Happy white Wednesday to you too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Destiny! Thanks for your visit! You have a beautiful blog and a wonderful family! Your daughter is a beauty! Nice photos!
    A joyful new year to you!
    Warm greetings!
    Vale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Destiny,
    What beautiful pictures. Love all your whites, espcecially your white ruffled tote and throw pillow. Thanks for sharing where you got your tote. Can't wait to go check it out. Anyway, I know I'm a day late, but...Happy White Wednesday! Cute blog by the way :-) Have an awesome day.

    Smiles,
    ♥Ana~A Petite Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done friend....Now help me out with that header... you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Read More

Read More

Search My Blog