Saturday, August 29, 2009

All Aboard the Blogging Bandwagon...

It's official... 
I'm jumping on the Blogging Bandwagon!
I've apparently been living in the ice age
and feel that
I'm the only woman my age
who has not taken on the craft of blogging!
With the basic knowledge to create my blog ~
creative mind, writing skills, photography skills,
the need to express myself,
and a small block of time,
  I hope to create a blog that will inspire, inform,
and allow family far away
(Oh, how I miss the South!)
 to stay up-to-date with my life in Colorado!

With the help of some friends and great books
 I'll be a devoted blogger VERY soon!

 I plan to write about life, simpler times,
my hopes for the future,
my family, my business, vintage "treasure-hunting",
and more!
  Thank you to everyone who has
helped me along the way!
(Even the sweet cashier at Borders was informative
while I was returning my
"Blogging for Dummies" Book...
It turns out that I'm not a complete "dummy",
so I traded it in for "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey!
 
This book is a great read...
filled with beautiful illustrations
and links to some really creative blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Read More

Read More

Search My Blog