Friday, August 05, 2011

A little bit ABSENT (minded)

I realize that it has been a really long time
since my last post!
(again...)
My life is calming down a bit now
(or so I'd like to hope).
I've been enjoying reading everyone's blogs this Summer
and hope to start posting more frequently
VERY SOON!
In the meantime,
I have laundry that's piled up,

a house full of vintage treasures
(that need to find their permanent spots within my home),
a "studio" that needs to be organized and
re-decorated,
and 2 websites that need to be updated for sales!


I hope you're all having a great Summer!
I'll be back soon!

~Destiny


3 comments:

  1. I think we are all enjoying the lazy days of Summer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. For now I was just dropping by to wish you a Happy New Year and to thank you for visiting my place and your lovely comments. I look forward to engaging more with you in 2012. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Read More

Read More

Search My Blog