Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flea Market Info and Belated Easter Pics!

I was just reading Jeanne's blog 
and realized that I'm also
 fashionably late
with posting my Easter photos!

I've been so busy preparing for a flea market
that I'm helping to plan.
Here's the flyer that I created for it...
(My neck is about to fall off
from sitting at my laptop all day!)
I am so excited to be a part of this fun event
and I'm REALLY hoping for a good turnout!

On to the Easter photos...
I won't blab too much about what we did that day...
just typical Easter stuff.
We had lunch with my aunt in Boulder
and pretty much spent the entire day/evening there!

Here are some photos of my precious Bailey
 in her dress that she refused to take off!
I thought for sure that she'd only keep it on for a few minutes,
but she wore it ALL day!
She's always full of surprises!
I hope you're all having a nice week so far!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...Bailey is such a cutie...looks like she had a good time with the eggs!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetest photos...and I can't wait to do the flea market here in town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious photos of a sweet little girl! Thanks for the visit and for following my blog. I am now a follower of your blog and look forward to many more visits.

    Blessings~
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Easter treat!

    Thank you so very much for your recent kind thoughts and comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Read More

Read More

Search My Blog