Sunday, March 14, 2010

And the Winners Are...

First of all,
THANK YOU
to everyone who commented on my previous post
and offered your creative solutions!

My decision was a tough one...
there were so many good ideas.

There were a couple of people who really
"GOT ME"

With a 3-year-old
and a husband who travels all the time,
I don't have a lot of time to do major renovations.
This leads to the winner...


Her idea was something that can EASILY be done
and it was one that I hadn't considered before.
(I'll post photos after I complete the project!)
Thank you Laura!

Second place goes to...


Thanks for spreading the word about my contest!

If both of you can e-mail me with your contact info
and your preferences for the prizes,
I'll get them right out to you!!

I hope everyone has a great week!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo excited...a new magazine for me to sit out on my porch in this beautiful weather and read every page...thanks Destiny!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Read More

Read More

Search My Blog